LOAN REVIEW – THE CORNERSTONE FOR IDENTIFYING CREDIT RISK
You don’t want just anyone looking at your loans. Experience matters. Our team of loan review experts will help ensure your bank’s loan grading practices are accurate and effective. And we will do it in a timely and cost-effective manner.
We have three objectives in performing your next external loan review:
- Validate the accuracy of your internal loan grading processes
- Evaluate the level of credit risk with your bank’s loan portfolio
- Ensure your Bank’s ALLL Methodology meets the requirements of the Interagency Policy Statement on the ALLL, including an opinion on the adequacy of the ALLL in relation to your Bank’s credit risk profile
Community Bank Advisors’ loan reviews are among the most thorough in the industry. Each loan review report includes the following:
- Line tickets for every borrower reviewed. We don’t charge extra for this.
- Review of the Bank’s loan policy
- Review of the ALLL
- Identification of any borrower or portfolio concentrations
- Analysis of past due and non-accrual loan levels
- List of documentation exceptions on the loans reviewed
- List of any findings or recommendations